I`ve fallen inlove

By Ocea on 11:09 AM

Filed Under: ,

My life is shity. My beer is pure... I saw an angel... Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me from the table ... she was pretty pretty hot.
I was cleaning tables for 30 minutes, she was still there all alone ... she asked me "wheres the manager?" I told her she was hot...
She could see from my face that I was fucking horny ...
And I don't think that she had to beat the crap out of me with her mobile phone...
But we shared a moment that will last till the end....

I told her I loved her and i wanna screw her.
she told me i was an asshole and maybe i should go to hell and die ...
shes beautiful....shes beautiful to me ...
but is time to face the truth...
Love is bullshit. Emotions are bullshit. I am a pig. A jerk. I'm an uncaring asshol

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment