Raping grannies

By Ocea on 2:49 AM

Filed Under:

It was about 12 AM. The old guys club decided that all old ladies get out from their houses and ran intro the buses. The traffic in Constanta was infernal, and they were going bumper to bumper. I get in 43 (local bus) with an army of old guys and ladies which were going to ..God knows were. The 43 was going with the turned off lighting speed, took 15 minutes to reach on his first station where another army of old guys and ladies were waiting but this time they were "king size army" and they get up intro the buss pushing and pushing maybe there will be place for all.
I was caught up into the scuffle and i started to swear, and after that an old lady stuck something into my anus! God damned, more preciselly was her hand, because there was not single free spot in that buss and she tought that the perfect place to keep her hand is my butt.
Off cours i scared myself and i started to swear again and scream to release myself from the Granny.
I squised myself near the door, but on the 2nd station , another wave of old guys and girls
wanted to hop in. The problem was i didn`t have any other place to move and for that another granny took the liberty to grab my balls..like very hard. The specificaly pain invaded my body and my soul..After screaming and swearing again, i reached to my destionation and when i got out of that bus, i just yell " I am free " and just run away from the psicho grannies.

Anyway beware of raping granny because is painfull..

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment